Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Hotel Abba Sants 4*S in Barcelona.
- Available with Breakfast.
- Barcelona is a city rich in history and culture and there are several top attractions to visit. These include:
1. Sagrada Familia: This stunning basilica, designed by famous architect Antoni Gaudí, is one of Barcelona's most iconic landmarks. It is still under construction after more than 100 years. But it is already a must-see for its stunning architecture and unique design.
2. Park Güell: Another work of Gaudí, this park is a colourful and whimsical masterpiece. The park offers stunning views of the city and you can spend hours exploring its various nooks and crannies.
3. La Rambla: Lined with restaurants, cafes, street performers and shops, this bustling pedestrian street is the heart of Barcelona's old town. It is a great place to soak up the local atmosphere and do some people-watching.
- Typical food: Barcelona has a rich culinary tradition and there are several must-try dishes when visiting the city:
1. Paella: This classic Spanish rice dish is a staple in Barcelona and is typically made with seafood, chicken or rabbit.
2. Tapas: Small plates of food meant to be shared, tapas are a great way to sample a variety of different flavours and textures. Patatas bravas (spicy potatoes), croquettes and cured meats are typical tapas in Barcelona.
3. Churros: These fried doughnuts dusted with sugar are a popular snack or dessert in Barcelona. They are traditionally dipped in hot chocolate for an extra decadent treat.
- Curiosities: Barcelona is full of interesting facts you might not know. Here are a few curiosities to keep in mind:
The symbol of Barcelona is a dragon, which can be seen on the city's coat of arms. Legend has it that a dragon once lived in the city and was slain by Saint George.
Barcelona is home to one of the oldest functioning markets in Europe, the Mercat de la Boqueria. A great place to sample local food and drink, the market has been operating since the 13th century.
Famous artist Pablo Picasso spent his formative years in Barcelona and several of his works can be seen in the city's museums.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 2: the first one stays for free sharing bed with two adults in double rooms. In case you want to travel with 2 babies in the same room, please contact us here so we can check if it is possible.
Good to know: Discounts for children apply as long as they sleep in the same room with 2 adults or 2 people paying the adult rate.
Maximum room capacity is 2 people + one baby per room. Please remember! The accommodation does not admit a 3rd place in the same room, either adult or child.
Single room surcharge: 100%, i.e. the same price as for two people in a double room.