Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Hotel Labranda Playa Bonita 4* located 300m from Playa del Inglés (Maspalomas).
- Available with ALL-INCLUSIVE
- Deluxe Room
This deal does not include
- This deal does not include flight and there is no possibility to book it with us.
Other information about this deal
- This deal is available for travelling: from July 1 to October 30
The accommodation set their rates based on the booking dates, and it is possible that in some periods this is cheaper and in others higher than the one shown on our home page. Select the number of nights you want to book, and you will be able to see the price details for each date.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1 year old: the first one stays for free sharing bed with two adults and in room only. If you're travelling with two babies, please contact our Customer Service in advance.
- Child from 2 to 12 years old: 1st stays for FREE and 2nd benefits from a 50% discount, always accompanied by two adults or two people paying the adult rate in the room.
- Maximum capacity per room: 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children or babies per room.
- Single room surcharge: the single room rate for this deal has a 100% surcharge, i.e., it is the same price as for two people in a double room.
You can’t visit Gran Canaria and not visit the Dunes in Maspalomas! This area is one of the top tourist attractions of the island.
If you’re into watersports and marine animals, this island offers plenty of activities: whale watching, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkeling …
Apart from Maspalomas, other great beach resorts in this island are Paya del Ingles - the best option if you’re planning on clubbing during your holiday -, Meloneras - if you’re looking for something more laid back -, and Puerto Rico - family-friendly resort with water parks, theme parks, restaurants and shopping centres. Also the place to be if you’re into windsurfing.
Puerto de Mogan is another must-visit. They call it the Canarian Venice as it’s full of canals. The beach Playa de Mogan is a nice little beach also very shallow, great if you’re going to Gran Canaria with the family! There are a couple of restaurants, snack bars and a little supermarket that can come in handy.