Location of the accommodation
Other information about this deal
- This deal is available for travelling: until January 1.
- Option 1: Hotel + Tickets to the Science Museum.
- Option 2: Hotel + Tickets to the Oceanogràfic.
How do the tickets work? Very easy!
- In both options, the tickets are always for the day after your arrival at your accommodation. In the case of the Oceanográfic, you will have access at either 10 am or 3 pm (the time will be confirmed on your ticket).
- We will send them to you by email to the email address you provide during the booking process.
- You will receive them 48h before the start of your holiday :-)
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1 years old: the first one travels FREE sharing bed with parents and in room only.
- Children from 2 to 11 years old: You will see them calculated during the booking process.
- The maximum capacity is 2 adults + 2 children or babies per room.
- It is not possible to have a room for 3 adults.
- The accommodation does not admit a 5th place either adult, child or baby.
- Do you want to book a single room? The price of the single room is the same as the total price of the double room. This accommodation does not offer discounts for single rooms.
- Valencia is a beautiful coastal city on the east coast of Spain with a rich cultural and historical heritage. Some of Valencia's top tourist attractions include:
1. City of Arts and Sciences: This stunning complex of futuristic buildings is a must see when in Valencia. It is home to a science museum, an opera house and much more.
2. Central Market: A great place to find fresh produce and local specialities, the Central Market is a bustling and colourful market in the heart of Valencia.
3. Valencia Cathedral: Home to the Holy Grail, this beautiful Gothic cathedral is a must-see for history and architecture buffs.
- Typical food: Valencia is famous for its delicious cuisine, which is heavily influenced by the region's coastal location and Mediterranean climate. Some of the most typical dishes in Valencia are:
1. Paella: Perhaps the most famous dish in Valencia, paella is a rice dish typically made with seafood, chicken and vegetables.
2. Horchata: A refreshing drink made from ground tiger nuts, horchata is a popular drink in Valencia, especially during the summer months.
3. Fideuà: A noodle-based dish made with seafood and vegetables, fideuà is similar to paella.
- Beaches: Valencia is located on the Mediterranean coast and is home to several beautiful beaches perfect for sunbathing, swimming and water sports. Some of the best beaches in Valencia are:
1. Malvarrosa Beach: A long and wide beach located just a few kilometres from the city centre, Malvarrosa Beach is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike.
2. El Saler Beach: Located south of the city, El Saler Beach is a beautiful and unspoilt stretch of sand, ideal for a quiet day at the beach.