Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Alua Atlántico Golf 4* located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Tenerife).
- Available with ALL-INCLUSIVE.
- Accommodation in standard room, garden view room or ocean view family room.
Other information about this deal
- This deal is available for travelling: until October 30.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 2 years old, the first one stays for free.
- Children from 3 to 12 years old: 1st child stays FREE; 2nd and 3rd children travel at a 50% discount.
Good to know: Discounts for children apply as long as they sleep in the same room with 2 adults or 2 people paying the adult rate.
- The maximum capacity of the rooms is different according to the type of room. We explain it better!
- Standard room: the maximum capacity is 2 adults per room.
- Sea view room: the maximum capacity is 3 people per room.
- Sea viewfamily room: the minimum capacity is 2 adults + 2 children and the maximum capacity is 3 adults + 2 children per room.
- Do you want to book a single room? The price of the single room is the same as the total price of the double room.
If you’re going on holiday to Tenerife with children, you’ll be happy to know there are plenty of water parks. Siam Park, located in the south of the island (Adeje) is the biggest one in Europe. Get ready to race down the most impressive water slides! There are also plenty of theme parks. The most popular one is called Loro Park, known for being the number one zoo in the world!
Tenerife is also the perfect holiday destination for exploring its rare natural beauty. If you like the big outdoors, we recommend you visit the Teide National Park where you’ll see Mount Teide and Pico Viejo volcano. There are hiking trails you can explore and from which you will discover the most amazing views.
Tenerife is also famous for its beaches, especially the ones with volcanic black sand. Head to a beach called Playa Los Guios, on the West side of the island, and don’t miss the chance to see the Acantilados Los Gigantes - these huge cliffs located by the beach. Go to the Mirador Archipenque, a viewing platform from where you can see La Gomera, the neighbouring island.
Click here to find out everything you need about the All-Inclusive