Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Aparthotel Tropicana 4* located in Cala Millor, on the island of Majorca.
- Available with ALL-INCLUSIVE
- Suite Room
Exclusive images from Jump2spain.com
If you're not much of a reader, check out our personal experience on camera!
- The hotel offers a shuttle service to/from the airport (extra charge). You can contact the hotel directly to book it.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Children from 0 to 6 years old: 1st and 2nd stay for FREE, when accompanied by 2 adults or 2 people paying the adult rate in the same standard room.
- Children from 7 to 14 years old: 1st and 2nd benefit from a 70% discount, when accompanied by 2 adults or 2 people paying the adult rate in the same standard room.
The maximum occupancy of the rooms is 4 people. We'll explain it better!
Travelling with children? The maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 2 children per room.
Are you all adults? In this case, the maximum occupancy is 3 adults per room.
- Single room surcharge: the single room rate for this deal has a surcharge of 80%.
Majorca is one of our personal favourites as it’s an excellent holiday destination in Spain. If your idea of a great holiday is to spend your days snorkelling and trying different beaches, Majorca has a great variety. If you’re more into the nightlife, Magaluf beach resort is calling your name! And if you’re going on a quiet holiday with friends and family, there’s also plenty to keep everyone entertained.
If you’re a beach lover, here are our top 6 beach destinations you need to visit during your holiday in Majorca:
1. Palmanova: long white beach filled with sun loungers and shallow water - perfect for families.
2. Puerto Pollensa: another exceptional choice for families with a large promenade for you to have a nice evening walk.
3. Cala Millor: the perfect beach resort if you’re looking for convenience. Most hotels are a short walk from the beach and a promenade full of shops, bars and restaurants.
4. S’Arenal: if you’re looking for a more tropical beach, this is the one for you as it’s the only one with palm trees all over the beach.
5. Alcúdia: The Alcúdia bay has a long and wide sand beach with super shallow water, usually completely calm.
6. Cala d’Or: is a wonderful beach resort if you’re looking for clear turquoise waters where you can spend your days snorkelling!
Fancy something more secluded? Visit Cada Mesquida! Walk along wooden walkways through the dunes to reach this unspoilt beach. You won’t regret it!
- Do you want to explore a less touristy area of Mallorca? Then you need to visit Soller. The locals love it! Located on the north-west coast of Majorca, it’s considered to be one of the most beautiful of the island and of Spain. Port de Soller is picture-perfect and its historic centre will take you back in time.
- Here's everything you need to know about the All-Inlcusive in the Aparthotel Tropicana