Location of the accommodation
Other information about this deal
- This deal is available for travelling: until November 5.
- Please note: minors may access the spa when accompanied by an adult.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1 year old: travel free of charge, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 2 to 11 years old: 1st and 2nd child travel with a 50% discount.
- The maximum capacity of the rooms is 4 people. We'll explain it better! :-)
- Are you traveling with children? The maximum capacity is 3 adults + 1 child or baby per room.
- Are you all adults? In this case the maximum occupancy is 4 adults per room.
- Please note: minors may access the spa when accompanied by an adult. They will not be able to access alone.
- Do you want to book a single room? The price of the single room is the same as the total price of the double room. This accommodation does not offer discounts for single rooms.
La Pineda is essentially a hotel resort, so expect to find loads of hotel resorts and a huge water park called Aquopolis. Definitely worth visiting! It’s so much fun for children and also adults.
If you don’t want to spend every day at the swimming pool, you’re really close to other great beach resorts in Costa Dorada. We recommend you visit the beaches that go from La Pineda to Salou. These are smaller, much less-crowded and very natural. Perfect if you like snorkeling! Cambrils is perfect for you to visit in the evening, where you can enjoy a nice walk along the harbour. There are plenty of buses that stop along the promenade that will take you to either Salou or Cambrils.
La Pineda is also very close to Tarragona, the capital of Costa Dorada. We suggest you spend an afternoon there (as soon as it cools down a bit). Go to Rambla Nova, the city’s high street, which is full of shops and restaurants. Tarragona also holds a lot of history! A couple of streets behind the high street is La Rambla Vella (the old high street) and at the end of it there’s a roman circus and an amphitheater! Make sure you also visit Plaça La Font, the main square where the city hall is. It’s full of tapas bars and restaurants. Its atmosphere is very special.