Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Hotel Blue Sea Costa Jardin 4*, Puerto de la Cruz (Tenerife).
- Available with ALL-INCLUSIVE
- Room with views of the Teide.
Other information about this deal
- This deal is available for travelling: until July 30.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1 year old: the first one stays for free sharing bed with two adults. If you're travelling with two babies, please contact our Customer Service in advance.
- Children from 2 to 12 years old: benefit from a 50% discount, always accompanied by two adults or two people paying the adult rate in the room.
- Maximum capacity per room: 4 people per room of: 3 adults + 1 baby or 2 adults + 2 children or babies per room.
- Single room surcharge: the single room rate for this deal has a 100% surcharge, i.e., it is the same price as for two people in a double room.
Would you like to know what is included in the All Inclusive? Click here!
If you’re going on holiday to Tenerife with children, you’ll be happy to know there are plenty of water parks. Siam Park, located in the south of the island (Adeje) is the biggest one in Europe. Get ready to race down the most impressive water slides! There are also plenty of theme parks. The most popular one is called Loro Park, known for being the number one zoo in the world!
Tenerife is also the perfect holiday destination for exploring its rare natural beauty. If you like the big outdoors, we recommend you visit the Teide National Park where you’ll see Mount Teide and Pico Viejo volcano. There are hiking trails you can explore and from which you will discover the most amazing views.
Tenerife is also famous for its beaches, especially the ones with volcanic black sand. Head to a beach called Playa Los Guios, on the West side of the island, and don’t miss the chance to see the Acantilados Los Gigantes - these huge cliffs located by the beach. Go to the Mirador Archipenque, a viewing platform from where you can see La Gomera, the neighbouring island.