Location of the accommodation
Other information about this deal
- This deal is available for travelling: until June 2.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- This deal does not include discounts, as the rate is based on the price of each apartment.
- Maximum occupancy: 4 adults or 3 adults + 1 child or baby. A 5th place is not allowed.
- The price for single occupancy is the same price as for the full apartment.
Discover the stunning beaches of Minorca, Spain - with crystal clear waters and soft white sands, these beaches are perfect for snorkeling, sunbathing, and relaxation.
Explore the charming town of Ciutadella - with its narrow winding streets and ancient history, this town is a must-see on any holiday to Minorca.
Take a boat tour to discover the island's hidden coves and caves - there are many boat tours available that will take you to some of the most beautiful and secluded spots on the island.
Visit the Minorcan heritage sites - there are many ancient ruins and artifacts scattered across the island, including the Roman city of Sanisera and the ancient Phoenician village of Ses Païsses.
Enjoy the island's delicious cuisine - Minorca is known for its fresh seafood, local cheeses, and traditional dishes such as "caldereta de langosta," a lobster stew. Be sure to try some of the local wines and spirits as well! Try a cocktail called "Pomada" (local Gin "Xoriguer" and fresh lemonade).
One of the traditional crafts of Minorca is the production of shoes, which have a long history on the island. Buy a pair of "menorquinas", they are super comfortable!
The tourism tax isn't included in the booking price, as it's mandatory to pay this tax directly at the hotel reception. Children under the age of 15 are exempt from this tax.
The tourism tax in a * apartment is 2,2 € per person and night.
- Maximum weight: 25 kg/pet
- Price: 12 €/night and pet
- Price: 75€/week and pet
- Please note Each apartment can accommodate a maximum of 1 pet.