Check-in/out and other info
- Indoor car park (to be paid at reception)
- Pet-Friendly on request (check fee)
- Shower or bathub
About the accommodation
3000 Pyrenees Tarter Apartments are about 800 metres from the ski lifts in El Tarter, one of the main accesses to the Grandvalira ski resort. It offers bright, modern apartments.
In summer, they are perfect for enjoying nature and fresh air.
It offers heated apartments with a lounge area with a sofa bed and a TV. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, a fridge, a stove and cooking utensils.
Next to the apartments there are some shops and opposite a supermarket that sells typical products of Andorra.
Andorra La Vella (the capital) is about 20 minutes by car.
Reception: From 5 pm to 8 pm.
If you arrive after 8pm, you will have to call the accommodation in advance to inform them of your estimated arrival time. You will find the contact details on your confirmation voucher.
• If you collect the keys before 11 pm, there's no extra charge.
• If you collect the keys between 11.01 pm and 1 am, there's a surcharge of 20€ to be paid upon arrival.
• If you collect the keys from 1 am, there's a surcharge of 35€ to be paid upon arrival.
There's a deposit of 150€ per apartment/studio to be paid in cash and the customer must sign a document to authorise that in case of damages, the cost will be deducted from the deposit.
Some of the services listed may be extras to be paid at the hotel. You can check their rates once there. This information is subject to change by the accommodation.