Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- ALEGRIA Costa Ballena AquaFUN 4* in Costa Ballena (Rota - Cádiz).
- Available with bed and breakfast, half board, full board ( drinks not included) and all-inclusive.
Rota, a picturesque coastal town located in the province of Cadiz, Spain, is a perfect destination for those looking for a mix of culture, history, and beautiful beaches.
Beaches: Rota is known for its beautiful beaches, with Playa de la Costilla being the most popular one. The beach has soft golden sand and crystal-clear waters, making it perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing.
Local food: Rota is a food lover's paradise, with plenty of restaurants serving delicious seafood dishes such as fried fish, seafood paella, and shrimp tortilla. You can also try local specialties such as churros de pescado, which are small fish fritters.
Castillo de Luna: The Castillo de Luna is a medieval fortress that dates back to the 13th century. It has been beautifully restored and now houses a museum that showcases the history of Rota and the surrounding area.
Perfect for families: Rota is a great destination for families, with plenty of activities that both kids and adults can enjoy. Visit the Aqualand Bahia water park, which has a variety of attractions such as slides, wave pools, and lazy rivers. You can also take a boat tour of the Bay of Cadiz, which offers stunning views of the coastline.
Golf: Rota is home to some of the best golf courses in Spain, with the Costa Ballena Ocean Golf Club being the most popular one. The course has 27 holes and is set amidst beautiful surroundings, making it a perfect destination for golf enthusiasts.
Interesting facts: Rota is located on the Bay of Cadiz, and it has a long history that dates back to the Roman times. The town is also known for its association with the United States Navy, which has a naval base in Rota. The base hosts American military personnel and their families, and it has helped to boost the local economy
You can book your stay with ALL INCLUSIVE as long as you book a minimum of 3 nights.
Click here to find out everything you need to know about All Inclusive.
Water parks and pools with slides
AquaFUN Water Park
Opening date: the Aquafun park is scheduled to open from June 9 to September 10, 2023.
- It is also scheduled to be open on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) from May 1 to June 8, 2023.
- And, if the weather is good, it will also be open from April 6 to 10, 2023.
Park Info and opening times:
- Minimum height is 1,20m. A minimum height to use the Water Slides is established for safety reasons.
- The maximum weight allowed is 110kgs. The maximum weight allowed to use the Water Slides is 110kgs for safety reasons.
- The water park is open from 11:00h to 19:30h (subject to change and weather conditions).
More information about the water park:
- If it isn't possible to enjoy this service, we shall not be held responsible and, therefore, will not proceed to any refund or type of compensation.
- Opening dates are subject to weather conditions.
- Maximum weight: 8 kg/pet
- Price: 10 €/night and pet
- Only one pet per room.
- Good to know: Your pet will only be allowed in the room and reception area, as long as it is on a leash.
- Please note that you will not be able to accompany you to the hotel's main areas, such as the restaurant, lounges, bar and pool areas.