Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Hotel Abba Fonseca 4* Superior located in Salamanca.
- Bed and Breakfast.
- Late check out until 14h (subject to availability).
- This deal is available for travelling: until March 18, 2024
Get to know Salamanca, one of the cities with the greatest university tradition and the greatest monumental and artistic heritage in Europe. And one of the most beautiful too.
Universal, magnificent, wise, young and golden: this city is one of the inland destinations worth visiting for many reasons. Its historic center has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Its humanist tradition, the open character of its people, its cultural concerns, the richness of its heritage... are some of the reasons why Salamanca became the European Capital of Culture in 2002.
From Jump2spain.com we recommend you to visit the new cathedral, the old cathedral, the Casa de las Conchas, the palace of Anaya and the Lis house, among many other places in the city that will surprise you with their originality and beauty.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 2: the first one stays for free sharing bed with two adults in double rooms. In case you want to travel with 2 babies in the same room, please contact us here so we can check if it is possible.
- Children from 3 to 10 years old: 1st child benefits from a 50% discount.
Good to know: Discounts for children apply as long as they sleep in the same room with 2 adults or 2 people paying the adult rate.
Maximum room capacity is 2 people per room. Good to know: The accommodation does not admit a 3rd place in the same room, whether adult, child or baby.
Single room surcharge: 100%, i.e. the same price as for two people in a double room.