Location of the accommodation
- This deal is available for travelling: until October 13.
- This offer is for a standard room.
- If you book Full Board the first meal included is dinner and the last one is lunch.
- Lunch is served from 13:00 h to 14:30 h. So, even if you have to vacate the room before 10:00h, you can still use the hotel services and have lunch at the restaurant.
- If you wish to have lunch on your first day, you need to contact the hotel reception 24 hours before check-in.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1 year old, the first one stays for FREE sharing bed with two adults.
- Children from 2 to 13 years old, the first and the second child benefit from a 50% discount always accompanied by 2 adults or 2 people paying the adult rate in the same room.
- The maximum occupancy of the rooms is:
- Travelling with children? The maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 2 children or babies.
- Are you all adults? In this case, the maximum occupancy is 3 adults per room. Quadruple occupancy is not possible.
- Do you want to book a single room? The price of the single room is the same as the total price of the double room. This accommodation does not offer discounts for single rooms.
If you’re going on a family holiday to Platja d’Aro, you’ll be happy to know that it’s very close to Aquadiver Water Park. There are also two other parks with zip lines, swings, hanging bridges and the closest one is Platja d’Aro Adventure Park.
The main beach is called Platja Gran, perfect if you want to be close to your hotel and fancy taking part in water sports like jets skis or kayak with the kids. If you want to go to smaller and less-crowded beaches, on each side of the main beach there are loads of little cove beaches. Our favourite is Cala del Pí.
As for nightlife, Platja d’Aro has a great selection of options. The promenade is full of restaurants and chillout beach bars where you can enjoy a cocktail whilst watching the sunset. If you want to go clubbing, all you have to do is head a couple of streets behind the promenade and you’ll find a main road with loads of nightclubs.
If you book full board the first meal of your stay will be the dinner on the day of arrival, leaving the last day with lunch. Lunch is served from 13:00h to 14:30 h. This means that on the day of departure, you will leave your room at 10:00h and you will be able to enjoy the hotel facilities until after lunch.
In case you'd like to start your stay with lunch and leave with breakfast, please contact the accommodation at least 24 hours in advance to see if they can arrange the change.
Are you booking ALL INCLUSIVE? Click here to find out what's included