Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Parque Vacacional Edén 3* located in Puerto de la Cruz (Tenerife).
- Available with Half board or Full Board
- Standard studio apartments
Exclusive images from Jump2spain.com
If you're not much of a reader, check out our personal experience on camera!
Other information about this deal
- This deal is available for travelling: until October 30.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1 year old, the first one stays for free sharing bed with two adults.
- Traveling with two infants? Contact us here, so we can check if it is possible to stay in the same room.
- Children from 2 to 11 years old: the 1st child benefits from a 30% discount, always accompanied by 2 adults or people paying the adult rate in the same room.
Good to know: Discounts for children apply as long as they sleep in the same room with 2 adults or 2 people paying the adult rate.
- The maximum occupancy of the rooms is 3 people. We explain it better!
- Are you travelling with children? The maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 1 child or baby per room.
- Are you all adults? The maximum capacity is 3 adults per room.
- Do you want to book a single room? The price of the single room is the same as the total price of the double room.
If you’re going on holiday to Tenerife with children, you’ll be happy to know there are plenty of water parks. Siam Park, located in the south of the island (Adeje) is the biggest one in Europe. Get ready to race down the most impressive water slides! There are also plenty of theme parks. The most popular one is called Loro Park, known for being the number one zoo in the world!
Tenerife is also the perfect holiday destination for exploring its rare natural beauty. If you like the big outdoors, we recommend you visit the Teide National Park where you’ll see Mount Teide and Pico Viejo volcano. There are hiking trails you can explore and from which you will discover the most amazing views.
Tenerife is also famous for its beaches, especially the ones with volcanic black sand. Head to a beach called Playa Los Guios, on the West side of the island, and don’t miss the chance to see the Acantilados Los Gigantes - these huge cliffs located by the beach. Go to the Mirador Archipenque, a viewing platform from where you can see La Gomera, the neighbouring island.