Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Hotel Villamarina Club 3* in Salou (Costa Dorada).
- Available with Half Board and Full Board.
About the Full Board
- You can decide whether to start with lunch and end with breakfast. Or start with dinner and end with lunch.
- You only have to inform reception during check-in.
- Restaurant opening hours:
- Breakfast: 8:00h to 10:30h
- Lunch: from 13:00h to 15:00h
- Dinner: from 19:30hh to 21:30h
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1 year old: the first one stays FREE sharing bed with 2 adults.
- Travelling with 2 babies? Request it here and we will check if it is possible.
- Children from 2 to 12 years old: the first one has a 50% discount and the second one also, except from September 11 to 30, which stays with a 75% discount.
- Maximum capacity is:
- Are you travelling with children? The maximum capacity is 2 adults + 2 children per room.
- Are you all adults? The maximum capacity is 3 adults per room.
- Do you want to book a single room? The price of a single room for this deal has a 100% surcharge, that is, it is the same price as for two people in a double room.
PortAventura World should definitely be on your list of things to do during your holiday in Salou. This park is super original, like nothing you’ve ever seen before! You have the main park that takes you on an adventure via travelling across 6 different themes (Far West, China, Mexico, Polinesia, Mediterranea and also Sesame Street!) and then there’s Ferrariland (you can guess what that’s about) and Costa Caribe, a super colourful and family-friendly water park.
If you’re travelling with kids, we suggest you visit Port Halley in the evening, a shopping centre opposite PortAventura where there’s a bowling alley and a cinema that plays movies in English once a week.
Ask for instructions to Calle Zaragoza, a pedestrian road full of shops. It’s great to visit in the evening after dinner. There’s also a little funfair, great for the kids and pubs and restaurants. Head to Temple Bar or Danny Boy (both closeby) where there’s live music every evening!
If you want to step away from the hustle and bustle of Salou in the evening, try going to Vila-Seca, a little town which is not touristy at all, so you can enjoy a quiet dinner out.
Rent bicycles (most hotels offer this service) and go to Cambrils! Salou’s promenade has a bike lane that connects with Cambrils. A nice activity to do with your couple or family once the sun sets (don’t cycle all the way there during hot Summer days!). Cambrils is super picturesque, especially in the evening when all the bars and restaurants along the harbour light up. There’s an ice cream parlour called Sirvent that serves what we believe are the best ice creams in Costa Dorada.