Location of the accommodation
Other information about this deal
- This deal is available for travelling: until October 27.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1-year-old: the first child stays free of charge, always sharing a bed with two adults. If you want to travel with 2 babies in the same room, request it here so we can check if it's possible. It is only possible to add a crib to a double room.
- Children from 2 to 11 years old: 1 child stays with a 50% discount, as long as they sleep in the same room as 2 adults or 2 people paying the adult rate.
- The maximum capacity of the rooms is:
- Are you travelling with children? The maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 1 child or baby per room.
- Are you all adults? The maximum occupancy is 3 adults per room.
- Do you want to book a single room? The price of the single room is the same as the total price of the double room. This accommodation does not offer discounts for single people.
Discover the stunning beaches of Minorca, Spain - with crystal clear waters and soft white sands, these beaches are perfect for snorkeling, sunbathing, and relaxation.
Explore the charming town of Ciutadella - with its narrow winding streets and ancient history, this town is a must-see on any holiday to Minorca.
Take a boat tour to discover the island's hidden coves and caves - there are many boat tours available that will take you to some of the most beautiful and secluded spots on the island.
Visit the Minorcan heritage sites - there are many ancient ruins and artifacts scattered across the island, including the Roman city of Sanisera and the ancient Phoenician village of Ses Païsses.
Enjoy the island's delicious cuisine - Minorca is known for its fresh seafood, local cheeses, and traditional dishes such as "caldereta de langosta," a lobster stew. Be sure to try some of the local wines and spirits as well! Try a cocktail called "Pomada" (local Gin "Xoriguer" and fresh lemonade).
One of the traditional crafts of Minorca is the production of shoes, which have a long history on the island. Buy a pair of "menorquinas", they are super comfortable!
More about the All-Inclusive: Click click here