Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Hotel Htop Calella Palace 4* Superior in Calella (Costa del Maresme)
- Available on Full Board and all-inclusive basis
Other information about this deal
- This deal is available for travelling: until October 26.
About Full Board
- If you book on a full board basis, the first meal included is dinner, with lunch on the last day of your stay.
- Lunch is served from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Therefore, on the day of departure you will leave your room at 10:00h. and will be able to use the hotel facilities until after lunch.
- If you wish to check-in with lunch and check-out with breakfast, you must contact the hotel at least 24 hours in advance (upon request and hotel approval).
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1 year old: 1st baby has a FREE stay, sharing bed with two adults.
- Children from 2 to 13 years old: 1st and 2nd baby get a 50% discount, always sharing the room with two adults.
- The maximum capacity of the rooms is 4 people per room.
- Want to book a single room? The price of the single room is the same as the total price of the double room. This accommodation does not offer discounts for single rooms.
Would you like to know more about the All Inclusive? Click here and discover everything that's included!
Calella is one of the top beach resorts in Costa del Maresme, located very close to Barcelona and Girona.
Platja de Calella is the biggest beach of the area and where you’ll find the main promenade full of bars, restaurants and shops. If you’re on holiday with kids, head to Platja de Garbi where there’s a big inflatable on the sea. Also good fun for adults!
Costa del Maresme is much like Costa Brava, so make sure you find some time to visit smaller beaches, that are more natural and much quieter as they are also trickier to access. Our favourite is Cala Roca Pins!
Calella is both next to the sea and next to the mountains, offering the perfect combination for all kind of trips and activities. A hiking trip to the historic lighthouse is a must as it’s the town’s star attraction that offers incredible views of the sea.
Go for an evening walk along Carrer de l’Esglesia, a pedestrian street that is full of shops.
Calella is also a short car ride to Barcelona, so make sure you spend a day exploring one the world’s most amazing cities!
The tourism tax isn't included in the booking price, as it's mandatory to pay this tax directly at the hotel reception. Children under the age of 16 are exempt from this tax.
The tourism tax in a 4 * hotel is 1,32 € per person and night.