Location of the accommodation
Other information about this deal
- This deal is available for travelling: until October 15.
The accommodation set their rates based on the booking dates, and it is possible that in some periods this is cheaper and in others higher than the one shown on our home page. Select the number of nights you want to book, and you will be able to see the price details for each date.
About the Full Board
- You will begin your stay with lunch on the first day. Therefore, you will end your stay with breakfast on the last day
- Please note that lunch is served from 13:30h to 15:30h and dinner from 20:00h to 22:30h.
- Should you arrive past lunchtime, you will begin your stay with dinner and end with lunch.
- You will have to leave the room at 10:00h in the morning, although you will be able to stay in the main areas of the hotel until you finish your meal.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1 year, the first stays for free sharing bed with two adults.
- Children from 2 to 11 years old:
- In triple rooms: The 1st child benefits from a 50% discount. In the case of apartments, no discount applies.
- In quadruple rooms: The 1st and 2nd child benefit from a 50% discount.
- The maximum occupancy of the rooms is 3 adults or 2 adults + 2 children or babies.
Good to know: Discounts for children apply as long as they sleep in the same room/apartment with 2 adults or 2 people paying the adult rate.
- Would you like to book a single room? In case an apartment is occupied by only one traveller, the amount to be paid corresponds to the total price of the apartment. Please note that the total price is divided by the number of people staying in the same apartment.
Roquetas de Mar is one of the most popular beach resorts in Costa de Almería and a personal favourite for Spaniards, so you know it’s going to be a great place to go on holiday.
If you’re not planning on spending your entire holiday in the hotel pool area, it’s the perfect holiday beach resort for spending your days exploring its beaches and doing loads of snorkeling! You should also visit the Mario Park waterpark, excellent for kids!
If you’re looking for other things to do with the family, you need to visit the Aquarium Costa de Almería. We also recommend going to the Karting Roquetas, great in the evening as it’s too hot during the day to do this kinds of activities.
What can you do if the weather isn’t great? There’s a great marine science museum called Museo Aula de Mar that had an aquarium, antiques from shipwrecks and other interesting objects. There’s also an indoor shopping area Parque Comercial Gran Plaza, full of shops, a big supermarket and restaurants.