Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Hotel VIVA Cala Mesquida Suites & Spa 4* located in Cala Mesquida (on the island of Majorca)
- Available with Half Board and All-Inclusive
- Junior Suite
Exclusive images from Jump2spain.com
If you're not much of a reader, check out our personal experience on camera!
- This deal is available for travelling: from April 12, 2024 to November 2, 2024
- Rates may vary depending on the booking dates and you may find that the price for your selected dates, doesn't match the price shown on our homepage. That is because depending on whether it's high or low seaon, rates may vary considerably.
Click here to discover everything about the All-Inclusive
Majorca is one of our personal favourites as it’s an excellent holiday destination in Spain. If your idea of a great holiday is to spend your days snorkelling and trying different beaches, Majorca has a great variety. If you’re more into the nightlife, Magaluf beach resort is calling your name! And if you’re going on a quiet holiday with friends and family, there’s also plenty to keep everyone entertained.
If you’re a beach lover, here are our top 6 beach destinations you need to visit during your holiday in Majorca:
1. Palmanova: long white beach filled with sun loungers and shallow water - perfect for families.
2. Puerto Pollensa: another exceptional choice for families with a large promenade for you to have a nice evening walk.
3. Cala Millor: the perfect beach resort if you’re looking for convenience. Most hotels are a short walk from the beach and a promenade full of shops, bars and restaurants.
4. S’Arenal: if you’re looking for a more tropical beach, this is the one for you as it’s the only one with palm trees all over the beach.
5. Alcúdia: The Alcúdia bay has a long and wide sand beach with super shallow water, usually completely calm.
6. Cala d’Or: is a wonderful beach resort if you’re looking for clear turquoise waters where you can spend your days snorkelling!
Fancy something more secluded? Visit Cada Mesquida! Walk along wooden walkways through the dunes to reach this unspoilt beach. You won’t regret it!
- Do you want to explore a less touristy area of Mallorca? Then you need to visit Soller. The locals love it! Located on the north-west coast of Majorca, it’s considered to be one of the most beautiful of the island and of Spain. Port de Soller is picture-perfect and its historic centre will take you back in time.