Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Hotel Belle Marivent 4* located in Palma de Majorca, Majorca
- Bed and Breakfast.
- This deal is available for travelling: until May 31, 2024
- Rates may vary depending on the booking dates and you may find that the price for your selected dates, doesn't match the price shown on our homepage. That is because depending on whether it's high or low seaon, rates may vary considerably.
Majorca is one of our personal favourites as it’s an excellent holiday destination in Spain. If your idea of a great holiday is to spend your days snorkelling and trying different beaches, Majorca has a great variety. If you’re more into the nightlife, Magaluf beach resort is calling your name! And if you’re going on a quiet holiday with friends and family, there’s also plenty to keep everyone entertained.
If you’re a beach lover, here are our top 6 beach destinations you need to visit during your holiday in Majorca:
1. Palmanova: long white beach filled with sun loungers and shallow water - perfect for families.
2. Puerto Pollensa: another exceptional choice for families with a large promenade for you to have a nice evening walk.
3. Cala Millor: the perfect beach resort if you’re looking for convenience. Most hotels are a short walk from the beach and a promenade full of shops, bars and restaurants.
4. S’Arenal: if you’re looking for a more tropical beach, this is the one for you as it’s the only one with palm trees all over the beach.
5. Alcúdia: The Alcúdia bay has a long and wide sand beach with super shallow water, usually completely calm.
6. Cala d’Or: is a wonderful beach resort if you’re looking for clear turquoise waters where you can spend your days snorkelling!
Fancy something more secluded? Visit Cada Mesquida! Walk along wooden walkways through the dunes to reach this unspoilt beach. You won’t regret it!
- Do you want to explore a less touristy area of Mallorca? Then you need to visit Soller. The locals love it! Located on the north-west coast of Majorca, it’s considered to be one of the most beautiful of the island and of Spain. Port de Soller is picture-perfect and its historic centre will take you back in time.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 2: the first one stays for free sharing bed with two adults in double rooms. In case you want to travel with 2 babies in the same room, please contact us here so we can check if it is possible.
- Children from 3 to 12 years old: the 1st child benefits from a 25% discount.
Good to know: Discounts for children apply as long as they sleep in the same room with 2 adults or 2 people paying the adult rate.
- Maximum room capacity is 3 people per room. Good to know: The accommodation does not admit a 4th place in the same room, whether adult, child or baby.
Single room surcharge: is approximately 30%, already applied in the prices you will see during the booking process.