Location of the accommodation
Exclusive images from Jump2spain.com
If you're not much of a reader, check out our personal experience on camera!
- This deal is available for travelling: from March 16, 2024 to October 27, 2024
- You can include the All-Inclusive is you book a minimum of 3 nights.
- It is very important that you take into account that the hotel does not accept bookings with children under 16 years old.
Mojácar is a top holiday destination Costa de Almería, south of Spain, due to its beautiful beaches and clear Mediterranean waters, making it perfect for water activities such as swimming and snorkelling.
The area offers a range of activities for families, including theme parks and water parks, as well as exciting excursions to nearby landmarks.
Visitors can enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine, including tapas and paella, as well as refreshing drinks such as sangria and cerveza (lager beer).
The town also has a rich cultural history, with numerous cultural and historical excursions available for families to explore.
The best beaches in Mojácar are: Playa de la Marina de la Torre, from which you have a beautiful panoramic view of Mojácar Old Town and El Palmeral, the most popular beach of the area, located in a quiet residential area.
- What does the All-inclusive offer? You can check all the services included here.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- The maximum capacity of the rooms is 3 people per room. The accommodation doesn't allow 4 people in the same room.
Single room surcharge: is approximately 50%, already applied in the prices you will see during the booking process.
- Maximum weight: 8 kg/pet
- Price: 10 €/night and pet
- Pets cannot access the dining room, nor be in the hotel gardens.
- A maximum of 1 pet per room is allowed.