Location of the accommodation
- This deal is available for travelling: until October 30
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1 years old: they can stay for FREE sharing bed with two adults.
- Children from 2 to 11 years old: the 1st and 2nd child benefit from a 50% discount .
- The maximum occupancy of the rooms is 4 people. We explain it better!
- Are you travelling with children? The maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 2 children or babies per room.
- Are you all adults? In this case the maximum occupancy is 3 adults per room.
- Do you want to book a single room? The surcharge for a single room is 50% per night per room. It will be applied to the final price of your booking.
The most popular and, therefore, most-visited areas are Playa del Carmen and Costa Teguise. We prefer exploring other areas of this amazing island! Here are our top recommendations:
Timanfaya National Park has to be on your list of places to visit in Lanzarote. This park is full of dormant volcanoes! Don’t worry, they haven’t erupted since 1824 ;) Book a bus tour, so you can see for yourself the amazing sea of lava.
Go scuba diving and visit the Museo Atlántico, the first underwater museum in Europe. Discover cement figures and sculptures at 12 metres below water!
Swim in natural swimming pools. Don’t let the poolside at your hotel resort keep you from exploring some of the most amazing outdoor natural pools along southern and eastern coasts. Punta Mujeres is our favourite!
Jameos del Agua Caves, located in the north of the island in Haría. It’s a set of caves with openings to the sky where you’ll find a lovely combination of wildlife and colours. There’s also a swimming and a restaurant and hosts musical performances.
Fancy doing some shopping during your holiday? Go to Marina Rubicon, a marina full of yachts and cafes, located in the south of the Playa del Carmen. It’s great for duty-free shopping.
As for the beaches, most of them have volcanic sand and are pretty popular for surfing due to the wind, so if you’re looking for one with soft sand and safe for swimming, head to Playa de Papagao.
About All Inclusive Click here for all the details!
Water parks and pools with slides
New hotel with Water Slides!
- This hotel is completely new and has an amazing water park, perfect for a family holiday!