Location of the accommodation
Exclusive images from Jump2spain.com
If you're not much of a reader, check out our personal experience on camera!
- This deal is available for travelling: until December 31.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies from 0 to 1 years old: the first one stays for FREE sharing bed with parents and in room only.
- Children from 2 to 11 years old: you will see them calculated during the booking process.
- The maximum occupancy is 2 adults + 2 children or babies per room.
- A room for 3 adults is not possible.
- The accommodation does not allow 5 people in the same room, whether adult, child or baby.
- Do you want to book a single room? The price of the single room is the same as the total price of the double room. This accommodation does not offer discounts for single rooms.
This offer is available with two activity options:
- Option 1: Hotel + Tickets to the Science Museum.
- Option 2: Hotel + Tickets to the Oceanogràfic.
How do the tickets work?
- In both options, tickets are always for the day after your arrival at your accommodation. In the case of the Oceanográfic, your ticket will be assigned for 10 am or 3 pm.
- We will send them to you by email to the email address you provide during the booking process.
- You will receive them 48h before the start of your holiday :-)
Plan your holiday!
- Valencia is a beautiful coastal city on the east coast of Spain with a rich cultural and historical heritage. Some of Valencia's top tourist attractions include:
1. City of Arts and Sciences: This stunning complex of futuristic buildings is a must see when in Valencia. It is home to a science museum, an opera house and much more.
2. Central Market: A great place to find fresh produce and local specialities, the Central Market is a bustling and colourful market in the heart of Valencia.
3. Valencia Cathedral: Home to the Holy Grail, this beautiful Gothic cathedral is a must-see for history and architecture buffs.
- Typical food: Valencia is famous for its delicious cuisine, which is heavily influenced by the region's coastal location and Mediterranean climate. Some of the most typical dishes in Valencia are:
1. Paella: Perhaps the most famous dish in Valencia, paella is a rice dish typically made with seafood, chicken and vegetables.
2. Horchata: A refreshing drink made from ground tiger nuts, horchata is a popular drink in Valencia, especially during the summer months.
3. Fideuà: A noodle-based dish made with seafood and vegetables, fideuà is similar to paella.
- Beaches: Valencia is located on the Mediterranean coast and is home to several beautiful beaches perfect for sunbathing, swimming and water sports. Some of the best beaches in Valencia are:
1. Malvarrosa Beach: A long and wide beach located just a few kilometres from the city centre, Malvarrosa Beach is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike.
2. El Saler Beach: Located south of the city, El Saler Beach is a beautiful and unspoilt stretch of sand, ideal for a quiet day at the beach.