Location of the accommodation
What you need to know about this deal
This deal includes
- Hotel 4R Salou Park Resort I 4* located in Salou (Costa Dorada)
- Available with Full Board
Other information about this deal
- This deal is available for travelling: until September 8.
Information regarding Single Rooms and Family Discounts
- Babies 0 to 1 year old: the first one stays for FREE sharing bed with two adults.
- Only possible in double room.
- Children from 2 to 11 years old: the 1st and 2nd benefit from a 50% discount .
- The maximum capacity of the rooms is:
- Travelling with children? The maximum capacity is 2 adults + 2 children or babies per room or 3 adults + 1 child.
- Are you all adults? The maximum capacity is 3 adults per room.
- Do you want to book a single room? The price of the single room is the same as the total price of the double room. This accommodation does not offer discounts for single rooms.
PortAventura World should definitely be on your list of things to do during your holiday in Salou. This park is super original, like nothing you’ve ever seen before! You have the main park that takes you on an adventure via travelling across 6 different themes (Far West, China, Mexico, Polinesia, Mediterranea and also Sesame Street!) and then there’s Ferrariland (you can guess what that’s about) and Costa Caribe, a super colourful and family-friendly water park.
If you’re travelling with kids, we suggest you visit Port Halley in the evening, a shopping centre opposite PortAventura where there’s a bowling alley and a cinema that plays movies in English once a week.
Ask for instructions to Calle Zaragoza, a pedestrian road full of shops. It’s great to visit in the evening after dinner. There’s also a little funfair, great for the kids and pubs and restaurants. Head to Temple Bar or Danny Boy (both closeby) where there’s live music every evening!
If you want to step away from the hustle and bustle of Salou in the evening, try going to Vila-Seca, a little town which is not touristy at all, so you can enjoy a quiet dinner out.
Rent bicycles (most hotels offer this service) and go to Cambrils! Salou’s promenade has a bike lane that connects with Cambrils. A nice activity to do with your couple or family once the sun sets (don’t cycle all the way there during hot Summer days!). Cambrils is super picturesque, especially in the evening when all the bars and restaurants along the harbour light up. There’s an ice cream parlour called Sirvent that serves what we believe are the best ice creams in Costa Dorada.
The tourism tax isn't included in the booking price, as it's mandatory to pay this tax directly at the hotel reception. Children under the age of 16 are exempt from this tax.
The tourism tax in a 4 * hotel is 1,32 € per person and night.